TikToks bloody hand dryer video has unlocked clients deepest fears Tassco The Talks

SomeTikTok clients are claiming their deepest fears have been unlocked after they watched a viral video that features a blade coming out of a hand dryer. Some people genuinely endure from manussiccusphobia concern of hand dryers nonetheless people have been creating an entire new methodology to be afraid of them after a joke

SomeTikTok clients are claiming their deepest fears have been “unlocked” after they watched a viral video that features a blade coming out of a hand dryer.

Some people genuinely endure from manussiccusphobia – concern of hand dryers – nonetheless people have been creating an entire new methodology to be afraid of them after a joke video went viral.

Hand dryer video

The video featuresa blood-covered hand dryer in a dirty, graffiti-strewn bathroom. Suddenly, a giant blade comes out of the drying mechanism sooner than slowly retracting.

Before the video performs a message pops up on the show display screen stating: “Don’t put your hands in a hand dryer, they might cut them off. Or do, we don’t care.”

In a pinned comment to anyone affected by “anxiety”, the distinctive poster explains: “This video is an animation and NONE of it has come true. If people say it has, they’re trying to scare you.”

Since it was posted, the video has had larger than 12.9 million views, 1.8 million likes, and 41,000 suggestions, along with many from TikTok clients claiming it had unlocked an entire new concern of using hand dryers.

TikTok bloody hand dryer video ‘unlocks’ concern

Regardless of it being an animation, the 40,000-plus comments embrace people claiming they’re now afraid of using hand dryers.

One specific individual commented: “You’ve unlocked a new fear of hand dryers!” Another wrote: “Ok, from now on I’m just slipping them from the sides.”

A third added: “I knew it was normal for me to be scared of those hand dryers.” A fourth specific individual wrote: “So glad I use paper towels.”

Some people have even shared films of them approaching hand dryers in public bogs nonetheless being hesitant to utilize them. One specific individual posted a video with the comment: “Never using one of these again.”

However, others have ‘debunked’ the animation by proving there’s fully nothing to be afraid of:

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiroqOkpLi0ecGlpqicqWK1orrDZpursZWnere1w56mZqCRqHq2usuomqSdlGKwrbXEp6usZZSasrGx0q1kn52Rp8BuwMCsqpynXw%3D%3D

Share!