Who is Marisol Yotta? Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Height, Age, Family, Husband, Lifestyle & More

Marisol Yotta aka Marisol Ortiz (born 25 June 1991, Age: 30 Years) is a famous American fashion model, social media influencer, Instagram personality, content creator, OnlyFans star, and entrepreneur from Chihuahua, Mexico. She is well-known in the country for her amazing Instagram content. Let me tell you that, Marisol runs four Instagram accounts. Her all

Marisol Yotta aka Marisol Ortiz (born 25 June 1991, Age: 30 Years) is a famous American fashion model, social media influencer, Instagram personality, content creator, OnlyFans star, and entrepreneur from Chihuahua, Mexico. She is well-known in the country for her amazing Instagram content. Let me tell you that, Marisol runs four Instagram accounts. Her all IG profiles have thousands of followers.

She posts her modeling photographs on her online profiles. Apart from this, Marisol is also a fashion model. She also signed a modeling contract with some talent agencies in Germany and Dubai. Not only this, but Marisol is also an OnlyFans Star. According to the media reports, Marisol is also very popular in the country as the wife of German Billionaire Bastian Yotta.

The couple got married in May 2021 in Santa Monica, CA. Marisol is always trending because of her bold modeling pictures on her social media profiles. Let me tell you that, Marisol also collaborated with many popular brands. In this article, we talk about Marisol Yotta’s age, biography, wiki, family, career, net worth, husband, boyfriend, height, plastic surgery, and facts.

Who is Marisol Yotta?

This famous Instagram personality, Marisol Yotta is very popular in the country for her online content. Her IG profile is full of fabulous modeling photos. Let me tell you that Marisol also modeled for many famous modeling agencies.

She collaborated with many popular brands. Moreover, she also gained a huge fan following on her social media handles. Her official IG account has more than 536K+ followers. Marisol is also a successful businesswoman.

Marisol Yotta Biography (Early Life, College & Education)

This gorgeous beauty, Marisol Yotta took birth from her parents on Tuesday, 25 June 1991 in California, USA. Yotta was born in California, USA, and raised in Chihuahua, Mexico. Marisol is a part of a Christian family. According to some media reports, her real birth name is Marisol Ortiz.

She is also famous in the country with the name Queen M. According to the reports, she graduated with Masters’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from a reputed university in the US.

Qualifications:- She has moved to California in January of 2011. She completed her undergrad degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from California State University Long Beach (CSULB) and got her Master’s Degree in Nutrition, Healthspan, and Longevity at USC. After that, she became one of the most successful models in the adult industry.

Later, Marison started working in her modeling profession. She also did lots of efforts to transform her body.

As per her IG profile, Marisol’s favorite quote is:-

Life is like a camera… focus on what’s important capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.”

Marisol Yotta Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameMarisol Ortiz.
Famous NamesMarisol Yotta.
Queen M.
Age (as of 2021)30 years old.
Trivia1. Top 0.05% Creator on Onlyfans.
2. Successful Dominatrix and Model.
3. Currently writing her own book.
4. Rumors say she is a Hotwife and living her sexuality to the fullest.
5. She has her own Dungeon in LA.
6. She wrote a book about her Dominatrix Life.
7. She coach and empower other women on how to live their sexuality and escape the prison of expectation, how a woman has to be.
ProfessionFashion Model, Social Media Influencer, Instagram Personality, Content Creator, OnlyFans Star, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth25 June 1991 (Tuesday).
Place of BirthCalifornia, USA.
HometownChihuahua, Mexico.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, United States.
Education1. Undergraduate degree in Nutrition and Dietetics.
2. Master’s Degree in Nutrition, Healthspan, and Longevity.
Alma mater1. California State University Long Beach (CSULB).
2. The University of Southern California.
Net worth (as of 2022)$7 million USD (Verified by Marisol).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityMixed.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignCancer.
HobbiesFemdom, fine Dining, Meditation, Shopping, and crazy adventures.

Marisol Yotta Family Details (Nationality & Ethnicity)

She was born in California, USA. According to the media sources, Marisol was raised by a supportive family. She grew up in Chihuahua, Mexico along with her siblings and cousins. We did lots of research but were unable to find her family details.

According to the sources, her father is an American-based businessman. Her mother is a homemaker. She does not upload any images with her family. We will try to find her parent’s details and update you shortly.

Marisol Yotta Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherMr. Ortiz.
MotherMrs. Ortiz.
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.

Marisol Yotta Husband, Boyfriend & Wedding News

According to the media reports, Marisol Yotta is famous in the country as the wife of Bastian Yotta. Let me tell you that, Bastian is a Billionaire German entrepreneur. The couple are dating for a long-time. According to the reports, Bastian proposed Marisol at a beach.

There is no data is available about their first meeting. After researching a lot, we found that Bastian Yotta and Marisol Yotta got married in May 2021 in Santa Monica. They did a lavish wedding.

Some media reports said that Bastian and Marisol are living together in LA, California. However, we have confirmed these sources. There is also no information is available about the kids of Marisol Yotta. Today, she loves her modeling career very much.

Marisol Yotta’s Lifestyle, Personal Life & Book Writing

In March 2022, we contacted the Husband of Marisol Yotta, Bastian Yotta. He helped us to get more accurate information about his wife Marisol.

Marisol Said –

Grew up in a family-oriented household. Daily we had lunch together with my parents and my two younger brothers. Sundays we got together at my grandma’s for lunch and games with my extended family.”

My spirit is : I do whatever it makes me happy and doesn’t hurt anyone (only if my client wants it and pays for it).”

Marisol Yotta Previous Affairs, Relationships & Children

Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandBastian Yotta.
Marriage DateMay 2021.
Wedding PlaceSanta Monica, California.
Relationship StatusCommitted.
BoyfriendBastian Yotta.
SonNot Known.
DaughterNot Known.

Marisol Yotta Height, Weight & Plastic Surgery

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 7″
In Meters: 1.74 m
In Centimetres: 174 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
Eye ColorHazel Brown.
Hair ColorBlack.
Body Measurements40-24-34.
Plastic SurgeryYes.
Shoe Size6 US.
PiercingEars.

Marisol Yotta Career – Fashion Model

Since childhood, Marisol is interested in modeling. She also did lots of efforts to transform her body. She also shared her transformation photo on her Instagram profile and said:-

From grad to school to p🌟rn school 😜. 3 years ago I had no idea I was going to be where I am today 😈 and it was the f💥cking best decision ever! After so many years of suppressing and rejecting my inner demons 😈 I’ve finally learned to accept and live with them.

I also lived many years with the idea that I could only be spiritual and not se✖️ual but now I know that you can be BOTH 🔥✨ Live your life the way you want to, not the way others think is the best for you. Only you know what’s good for you! As long as you don’t hurt anyone in the process, everything is possible! 💋”

Today, she is a famous fashion model and Instagram personality. Her fan following on social media is in the thousands. Not only this, but Marisol is also active on the OnlyFans account. She has two OnlyFans and four Instagram accounts. At present, Marisol is a famous social media influencer and content creator. Fans love her online images. Apart from this, Marisol also collaborated with many famous fashion brands.

Marisol Yotta Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

As of 2022, Marisol Yotta’s Net Worth is $7 Million US Dollars. This wealth stats is verified by Marisol. This beautiful lady is famous for her amazing modeling pictures. The primary source of Marisol’s income is her modeling career. Her other source of income is her OnlyFans account.

According to her Twitter profile, she is currently living a lavish lifestyle in her house in Los Angeles, United States. She has also different luxury cars. She also shared lots of photos of her luxury house.

Read Also: Who is Jess Conte? Age, Wiki, Biography, Height, Net worth, Ethnicity, Family, Boyfriend & Facts

8 Facts You Should Know About Marisol Yotta

• According to the reports, Marisol underwent surgery for her perfect looks.
  • Marisol promotes many products via online media.
  • Her OnlyFans subscription amount is $15.99 for 28 days.
  • She also made a separate OnlyFans account (@only_marisol) with a free subscription.
  • Yotta also modeled for bikini brands.
  • Marisol has also featured in various commercials.
  • She is also known as Queen M.
  • Marisol’s favorite outfit color is black.
InstagramInstagram
FacebookN/A.
TwitterNot Live yet.
WikipediaNot Found
OnlyFans@only_marisol.
IMDbWill Update
NewsUnzip HomeClick Here

FAQ About Marisol Yotta

• Who is Marisol Yotta?

She is a famous American-Mexican fashion model, social media influencer, Instagram personality, and OnlyFans star.

• What is Marisol Yotta’s net worth?

$7 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Marisol Yotta’s husband or boyfriend?

She got married to Billionaire Bastian Yotta.

• How old is Marisol Yotta?

She is around 30 years (as of 2021).

• Why Marisol Yotta is famous?

For her amazing online content.

• How tall is Marisol Yotta?

She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 in (174 in cm).

• Watch Interview

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLqivsispqVlqaTBta2O

Share!