23-year-old Valorant YouTuber SeLFlo Committed Suicide The Talks Today

A brave YouTuber who went by the name SeLFlo died after the local police found out who he was. At the time of his death, he was only 23 years old. On Thursday, July 21, around 5:30 a.m., someone called the police in Saidabad, India, to tell them about something that had happened in the

A brave YouTuber who went by the name SeLFlo died after the local police found out who he was. At the time of his death, he was only 23 years old.

On Thursday, July 21, around 5:30 a.m., someone called the police in Saidabad, India, to tell them about something that had happened in the city. According to The Hindu, a man was found to have jumped from a four-story building and killed himself.

Also, since 2018, C Dheena, a student at the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITM) in Gwalior, has been posting random gaming videos on the SeLFlo YouTube channel.

There are 31,100 subscribers and 709 videos on the channel.

Did YouTuber SeLFlo, who was 23 years old and from Valorant, kill himself?

In Telangana, India, YouTube star SeLFlo, who was 23 years old, killed himself at home after losing the battle with depression.

A few hours before he killed himself, SeLFLo sent a long letter on Twitlonger and a video on YouTube. As he talked about why he was moving toward suicide, he quickly went over what had been going on in his life.

As soon as the post was made public, a number of followers left angry and sad comments.

Even most of the people in the room tried to talk him out of it, but it was too late.

What went wrong with SeLFlo?

Dexerto says that SeLFlo left a suicide note in which he talked about his horrible life, like how he had violent parents and was attacked as a child.

He said that, other than a few times on the internet, he “can’t remember any really pleasant times from his own life.”

The note said, “This is my only answer. People will say no and say there is always a way, but you are wrong in my case.” All the variables have put me in a tunnel that never ends, with a wall pushing me from behind and a bright light that moves in front of me.

“I see my life as a single-path tunnel with spikes, blood, poison, etc. that never ends.”

He also included a list of YouTubers and streamers whose work he liked and whose work he said helped him find comfort as he grew older.

How Did YouTuber SelFlo Die? Cause of Death Found

According to Indian Express, a Valorant YouTuber in Hyderabad killed himself. It seems that he did this because, among other things, his number of subscribers was going down.

According to the police, the body was taken to Osmania General Hospital. They also said that a case had been opened and that an investigation was going on.

In a long, sad statement on his official Twitter account on July 20, SeLFlo said goodbye to the community for the last time.

The Valorant player told the authorities that he was upset that no one was watching his gaming videos and that no one in his family was giving him the right kind of professional advice.

As you might have guessed, the news of the tragedy shocked the Indian gaming world. Many fans, famous players, and people who liked him sent him letters that showed how much they cared and how sad they were.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGhpbGWpmq6zec6lm2aukaG8s63NrWSyp6WpwqOx0WaqnqSWobxur86mpKKspJqxbr%2FUopqinJVk

Share!