A Eurojackpot player won 100,000 euros, and revealed how he did it

Reading 2 min Published by 09.01.2024 The lucky winner who won 80,000 euros in the All or Nothing game on New Years Eve collected his winnings at the main cash desk of the Croatian Lottery last week.

Reading 2 min Published by 09.01.2024

The lucky winner who won 80,000 euros in the All or Nothing game on New Year’s Eve collected his winnings at the main cash desk of the Croatian Lottery last week.

“I play Everything or Nothing, Lotto 6 and Lotto 7, and necessarily the Eurojackpot. In the game Everything or Nothing, I have won 260 euros once,” said the winner, Croatian Lottery reports.

The text continues below the ad

He found out about the big win by reviewing the results on teletext, so he checked the ticket several times to make sure that he hadn’t really guessed a single number. “I didn’t tell anyone about the winnings, I’ll save it for my old days,” he admitted.

The online player who won 5 on Eurojackpot on December 19, 2023 and won 118,174.10 euros discovered that he had won a substantial sum only a few days after the draw, when he checked his user account.

He has been a loyal Eurojackpot player for many years, and for the last three years he has regularly repeated the same three number combinations.

“These are random numbers that I once played through the QuickPick option. I continued to play the mentioned combinations and did not expect to win such a big win. I have never met anyone who won a larger amount in the lottery, but I persisted in the game and it paid off in the end,” said the lucky winner with a laugh.

In the All or Nothing game, every day you have the chance to win a Jackpot in the amount of 80,000 euros. Tonight is the new Eurojackpot draw for the amount of 120,000,000 euros.

WATCH THE VIDEO: a married couple from Zagreb won almost 2 million euros in the lottery. Does money destroy or improve marriages?

ncG1vNJzZmiao5x7prDUZ62nZ5Fisra%2BzqOYnKOgpMFuvMuasJ6qXay8r3mQaWdpaGBisra%2BzqxkmqaUYr%2BmwsSao56cXZ28uHnHnmSdoZRitrV7

Share!